1. Does the Reynolds warranty cover OE/co-branded wheels?
Reynolds branded wheel systems (Reynolds rims in conjunction with Reynolds branded hubs) are covered by our industry leading limited lifetime warranty. All Reynolds rims assembled by a third-party wheel builder will only be covered under a 2 year manufactures defect warranty.
2. Does this apply to all Reynolds wheel lines?
Yes, this warranty includes all Reynolds Wheel Systems.
3. Does this warranty apply to wheels sold in the past?
The warranty applies to any Reynolds wheel system sold to a customer after Jan. 1, 2017. Proof of purchase is required.
4. Does this include Reynolds wheels included on complete bikes?
Yes, as long as the wheel has Reynolds branding and is included on a bike as a Reynolds wheel system.
5. Does the warranty cover wheels globally?
The warranty covers all wheels sold world-wide.
6. How does Reynolds cover shipping of warrantied wheels?
The customer is responsible for shipping the damaged wheel back to Reynolds. If the wheel is determined to be under warranty, we cover the cost of shipping back to the customer. In Europe, Reynolds covers shipping both ways.
7. Does Reynolds have a no-questions asked crash replacement policy?
a. Yes, the Reynolds Assurance Program (RAP) covers all crashes and abuse. The Reynolds Assurance Program provides for a no questions asked replacement for any covered wheel, regardless of how it was damaged.
b. Reynolds offers a lifetime crash replacement program that offers the original owner of Reynolds wheel systems an opportunity to purchase new product at approximately 50 percent off the original purchase price.
8. Does the lifetime warranty transfer if I, the original owner, sell the wheels?
No, the lifetime warranty is only available to original owners of Reynolds wheels. Proof of purchase is required.
9. What if the rim cracks during a normal ride?
The lifetime warranty covers the wheels when used for their intended purpose. Any wheels that fail while being used for their intended purpose are covered under the Reynolds lifetime warranty. The warranty does not cover abuse.
• Intended use: Enduro = Enduro, ATR = Gravel, Aero = Road, etc.
• Abuse: Aero ≠ Enduro, RZR ≠ ATR…. you get it.
• Crashes, intentional neglect, lack of maintenance is considered abuse. An example of abuse would be getting a flat tire and continuing to ride on the rim.
30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
1. Does the 30-day satisfaction guarantee apply to all Reynolds wheels?
Yes, the guarantee includes all aftermarket Reynolds Wheel Systems purchased from an Authorized Reynolds Dealer or ReynoldsCycling.com sold after September 1, 2017.
2. What are the guidelines of the program?
The wheels can be returned within the first 30-days provided that the wheels have not been damaged (i.e crashed, broken, smashed, etc.), abused, or altered in any way.
3. Where do I return my wheels?
If you decide to return your wheels, you will need to return your wheels to the company you purchased them from within 30-days.
4. What is the return process if I purchased wheels from ReynoldsCycling.com?
You can return wheels purchased through ReynoldsCycling.com anytime up to 30 days from purchase. Visit ReynoldsCycling.com for a pre-paid, printable shipping tag and RA number. The wheels will be shipped back to Reynolds Cycling for a full refund of the purchase price (expedited shipping will not be refunded). Please 7-10 business days once the wheels arrive at Reynolds for your refund to be posted to your credit card.
5. What is the return process if I purchase wheels from my local shop?
You can return your wheels within 30 days with receipt and proof of product registration to the bike shop you originally purchased the wheels, they will provide your refund. The shop will handle sending the wheels back to Reynolds Cycling.
6. Who is responsible for return shipping to Reynolds Cycling?
Reynolds Cycling will cover return shipping via a pre-paid shipping tag.
7. Do I need to ship the wheels in the original packaging?
Yes, original packaging is required to keep the wheels safe during shipping.
8. Do I need to include all of the accessories that came with the wheels?
Yes, all original wheel accessories must be returned with the wheels (i.e. skewers, endcaps, valves, etc.) to receive a full refund. If any parts are missing, the refunded amount will reflect the missing accessories.
9. Is the 30-day satisfaction guarantee available outside of the US & Canada?
At this time, the guarantee is only available to customers in the US & Canada.