When you purchase wheels from Reynolds, you’re protected by a limited warranty.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The warranty extends two years from the date of purchase and covers the original owner only
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear, shipping, storage, improper installation, misuse, or crashes
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from use with non-compatible products
(tubeless technology, lockring torque, brake pads, tires, etc.)
- For more comprehensive coverage, check out our RAP Program. If you have not taken advantage of RAP and it has been 2+ years since the purchase of your wheels, check out our Lifetime Crash Replacement
To submit a claim, you’ll need:
- Your contact information
- Proof of purchase (if you uploaded this as part of the wheel registration process you will not need it)
- Serial number (located on the tire bed opposite the valve hole)
- Shop or online retailer where purchased
- Date of purchase
SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a warranty claim, you must have registered your wheels. Click here if you need to register your wheels.
Start by entering the email address and password that you used to register your product.
Submit a Claim >>
I forgot my password.
Start by entering the email address you used to register your product, and we will email your password to that address.
Request Password >>
If you have any questions, please contact us.
For inquiries within the US or Canada, call 866-798-3040 or email email@example.com
For international inquiries, call +31 (0) 43 382 4423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org